• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Connecting Nodes

craigco

Does anyone know how to connect nodes together from 2 different objects. It seems like i knew how at one time, but for the life of me I can't get corel 12 to do it. Attached is a drawing of what I'm talking about.

Attachments

• NodeEditing.jpg
    NodeEditing.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 125

Pro Image

You have to select them together(drag a box around them both) and then go into your node editing........

craigco

Ok i did that. What it did was put a connects the nodes on each side and closed the path.

What if i wanted to just connect one side and leave the path open?

Pro Image

Go and select the two point you want and seperate them... Then delete the line that was left.........You should have a open path then....

craigco

Ok, thats what i was thinking i could do. Thanks for the reply. Just making sure I'm not going the long way around.

dclet

You should select both pieces and click "combine", you can then join or leave em open, to join 'em just place one node on top of another they will connect automatically.... and your open areas will remain "open" :)