• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Consew Industrial Sewing Machine For Sale

I have a 3 year old Consew 333RB-2 for sale. Excellent condition very easy to use. We do not use this machine anymore.

List was $3,800.00

Selling for $2,200 plus shipping.

Consew 333RB-2

Designed for stitching medium to medium-heavy weight fabrics, leather, canvas, vinyl, synthetics, and various laminated and coated materials
Suitable for sewing auto, boat and furniture upholstery, boat covers, sails, awnings, tents, light tarpaulins, camping equipment, etc.
Designed for stitching reinforced and parallel stitches
Suitable for such operations as attaching zippers, lap seam felling, and general needle seaming, binding, taping and piping

With table stand and motor

Mfailla@merrittgraphics.com

Attachments

• CS1.jpg
    CS1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 165
  • CS3.jpg
    CS3.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 124

d fleming

Right, just the first thing I found when I googled it. Been thinking about getting a machine to stitch banners for a while, but we have an upholstery shop nearby that makes it easy. The owners have actually become good friends. Looks like a nice machine. I'm sure someone will pick it up.