• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question considering 110 purchase

VinylCottage

Hello,
I am considering purchasing a HP 110. I own a vinyl supply store for crafters selling adhesive and heat transfer vinyls. I want this printer in order to print custom patterned vinyl for my customers.

I will be completely new to the vinyl printer world and wonder if this would be a good machine for these purposes? Also, would I need to purchase any other software in order to use the printer?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hello,
I am considering purchasing a HP 110. I own a vinyl supply store for crafters selling adhesive and heat transfer vinyls. I want this printer in order to print custom patterned vinyl for my customers.

I will be completely new to the vinyl printer world and wonder if this would be a good machine for these purposes? Also, would I need to purchase any other software in order to use the printer?

The 110 is a great machine and a good choice for your size outfit. You will need a rip system also, I would recommend calling your local HP dealer so they can get you all setup.