• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Considering a logo change

thinksigns

SnowFlake
The top left I have used since the beginning (2003). I'm thinking (lol) of changing it up. I've come up with a couple designs, some more finished than others. I'm tired of looking at them. Maybe some fresh eyes can help me coax something usable from these.

Attachments

• logo1.jpg
    logo1.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 100

CES020

Wrong fonts, wrong colors.

I actually have no idea, but that's what's said on every post asking about new logos :)

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
Changing one's logo can be a big step and shouldn't be undertaken lightly... have you given this a decent amount of thought?

hat, coat.... :Big Laugh

thinksigns

SnowFlake
I'm glad everyone has basically has the same opinion as me. Just tweak the original. I should have started there in the first place. I'll keep exploring the "others receiving votes" as well.

toucan_graphics

Honestly, I don't like any of them... your original is better. From a branding perspective, if you are established I would seriously think about the logo change. Are you changing it as part of a strategic move to enhance your brand or image? Or is the change because you are tired of your current logo? If it is the latter, take a step back and consider alternatives such as subtle "enhancements" of the current logo. Perhaps a slight font change or a splash of color.... but a complete redesign might be a risky choice.

COOKY

Not much wrong with your original logo but I really like the one under it. Easy to read and has some creative flair. That's what o would go with in a heartbeat.