• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Considering a logo change

TheSnowman

Best thing I've seen you can do is have someone else do your own logo. Then you don't have to go through all the "do I like this or not" stuff. If someone else does it and you get it and like it...it's done. There's not all the questioning as you go through it.

signswi

SMALL TWEAKS AT MAX. You're "bored with it" is a terrible reason for a logo change. Remember the logo isn't for you to like it's a tool to brand your business with and grow market perception. Changing it for a personal reason isn't valid and is bad business.

Reasons to change a brand identity:

1) Merger
2) Name change because of bankruptcy or media scandal
3) Research is showing it's not performing
4) Major business pivot
5) Legal reasons

Every good reason is a variation of those or it's a bad reason :). For example, if you think it looks tired--does some simple consumer research back up your assertion? Without at least some data you're just flying blind and may harm your brand more than help by diluting your logomark's repetition earned market awareness.

Deaton Design

Im like the others. I like your old one. And as mentioned, you might change the word signs to another type style. I used geoslb here as an example.:signs101:

Attachments

• THINKSIGNS.jpg
    THINKSIGNS.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 80