• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Considering a Roland (aka: Need a New Outdoor Sign Method, PART 2)

Monsoon190

Hi Everyone,

Looking for opinions on Roland's lineup, new and used, of their eco-solvent printers. I was reading how VersaArt owners love their printers and it got me interested. Specs that I'd like to see are:

1. Under $8K (way under if possible :smile: ).
  2. 54" is big enough. 30" is even big enough, but 64 is fine if spec #1 is met.
  3. CMYK. More colors are okay if spec #4 can be met.
  4. Drivers for printing directly from CorelDraw.
  5. Print & Cut not required, but wouldn't hurt to have for future stuff.

A few questions:

• Will Roland's eco-sol inks adhere to Polypropylene (something like this)? The bulk of work will be on 36" wide roll material with a pressure sensitive adhesive backing.
  • Are there any models that will accept cut sheet's as thick as .05"
That's all I can think to ask, for now..

Thanks in advance

KevSign

Hi Everyone,

Looking for opinions on Roland's lineup, new and used, of their eco-solvent printers. I was reading how VersaArt owners love their printers and it got me interested. Specs that I'd like to see are:

1. Under $8K (way under if possible :smile: ).
  2. 54" is big enough. 30" is even big enough, but 64 is fine if spec #1 is met.
  3. CMYK. More colors are okay if spec #4 can be met.
  4. Drivers for printing directly from CorelDraw.
  5. Print & Cut not required, but wouldn't hurt to have for future stuff.

A few questions:

• Will Roland's eco-sol inks adhere to Polypropylene (something like this)? The bulk of work will be on 36" wide roll material with a pressure sensitive adhesive backing.
  • Are there any models that will accept cut sheet's as thick as .05"
That's all I can think to ask, for now..

Thanks in advance

may be too far for you but good price

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/bfs/3731861222.html