• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Considering Buying From Nazdar or Stahls Versacamm SP-300

calvinh

Hi,

I am considering the versacamm and have a Nazdar and a Stahls rep both talking to me.

I wanted to get feedback on your experience with either company once you purchased your versacamm from them.

- How was support
(I know these machine are well built but what if? i know some people have had to call support)

- If your machine was done and you couldn't use it (how many days did it take to resolve the issue)

- When you needed support were they readily available?

Feel free to PM me i am not trying to base either company i just want to have an idea what i'm getting into before i send that much money.

P.S. I can only afford the SP-300 and need to enter the market (now) i would love the 540 model but it's not an option at this time.

Update: (Per suggestion of existing member)

I currently own a t-shirt business with my wife using the (brother gt-541 primarily) and we are looking to purchase the versacamm to move into the sign business and also have ability to do dark shirts. I have been into the t-shirt business since 1997. I've included the equipment we use and my site if that helps.

Signed,
Calvinh
Brother GT-541, Craft Robo Pro II (use to own Roland Camm-1), Corel 11 (just ordered X3), Adobe Photoshop CS,

Last edited:

rcook99

Welcome from NY! You will get more help from people if you give us a little backround about yourself first.

calvinh

Welcome from NY! You will get more help from people if you give us a little backround about yourself first.

Thanks for the advice i have "Updated my post" to include a brief about my biz and a list of equip used.

Signed,
Calvinh

scuba_steve2699

I would also look at Imprintables Warehouse for the SP300. they do alot with the garment end and are a subdivision of Stahl's. Sometimes they can do a bit better with packaging in materials etc.

S

Sign-Man Signs

Florida Graphic Supply
1-800-582-0049
Very good prices on Roland.

calvinh

I would also look at Imprintables Warehouse for the SP300. they do alot with the garment end and are a subdivision of Stahl's. Sometimes they can do a bit better with packaging in materials etc.

Thanks for this suggestion we are actually considering them too. Our delimma at this time is "imprintables/stahls" offer the t-shirt end which we are very abreast with already vs Nazdar (i'm wonder what their training involves) i'm assuming (more of a sign makers aspect). So i was trying to find out from someone that has bought their versacamm from Nazdar what was convered in their training. We haven't dealt with them before but the price is better.

Again, I do appreciate your feedback on this.