• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Console Stuff

Ponto

Mighty big of you Kyle... my sons will be really pleased with the surprise I have in store for them!

JP

TonyHoles

Here are 2 I printed today but I haven't put them on yet since I am still at the shop. They are for my little cousin who is a huge Spawn fan!

Attachments

• xbox360customskins.jpg
    xbox360customskins.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 125

TonyHoles

Tony- When you install them let me know if you have problem with the sides not lining up 100% with the front

will do...I just noticed my spacing on my template so I think these will look nice because there is a lot of dark abstract areas where the front and sides meet. I will make the adjustment for the next ones.

KForceOH

you mean the artwork not lining up? i really haven't found any good way to do a clipping mask with the template over a picture. because the front face plate curves like that you can't butt the pieces up like the Wii or the ps3. there will alwyas be that little gap. anyone found a better way? The Wii wrap looks the absolute best because its all one piece.

MODCreations

KForceOH - Wow man these are some cool templates. You did a great job on them and Thanks for sharing them as well. Thanks a million =):Canada 2:

Go bart hartman . he waxed em at the world this year. my lil bro made some x box templates a month or so ago and sold some right away, but thanks for posting kforce. I also sold a bunch of razor and envy 2 cell phone wraps. heres a pic of some we made for ourselves.

Attachments

• envy.jpg
    envy.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 127

mikey-Oh

according to the first post, 3M CTac with 3M overlam. thanks for resurrecting this thread. now i know what my gamer friends are getting for christmas!