• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Construction Equipment Clip Art

Mac34

Hello everyone!,

I had asked earlier if anyone knew of a good supplier of construction equipment clip art? Unfortunately, I didn't follow up on my post, and now it has been lost into oblivion :) The problem that I have been having is that the clip art I have (or have found) is either equipment that is 40+yrs. old, or it looks far too "cartoonish"? I would really like to find a printer ready eps file of a newer style excavator if possible? I've kind of dragged this customer on this for a little while now, so I'd really like to try to get this job out the door soon :) Thanks again in advance! -Mac

OldPaint

go to google, images...type in the piece of equipment you want.....and you will get plenty to chose from....
2. go to EQUIPMENT DEALER....pick up their BROCHURE....scan the one you want........