• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

contingency sponsor logos

PITBULL DESIGN

I'm doing some dirt wrap's and am looking for some where to find a bunch of contingency sponsor logos? Afco, Quickcar, Integra springs...... Any ideas?

Biker Scout

You buy them on the Logo CDs. Important shop investment.
Or
Brands of the World
Or
If you look up some of the better free font sites, sometimes, there's a lot of logos imbedded as fonts.
Or
Learn to Trace/Re-Create in your drawing program. (I cut my teeth on this method many years ago, when scanners were expensive, and digital cameras didn't really exist) You learn to identify fonts real quick too!

PITBULL DESIGN

Yeah I've done the brands of the world search along with google searching. Real quick turnaround time so I thought I would try here befor I to start the vectorization process. Oh well. Thanks Anyway!

Biker Scout

I don't see how an aftermarket car company would object to having their decal on someone's car? That IS using their logo in a correct manner. You are not profiting off their logo in anyway, but using it to correctly advertise their company in accordance of their guidelines. Which most companies actually spell out their logo usage.

After all, they do give everyone several free decals when you buy their products in hopes that you would stick them on your car. It's called advertising.

cptcorn

adad
I don't see how an aftermarket car company would object to having their decal on someone's car? That IS using their logo in a correct manner. You are not profiting off their logo in anyway, but using it to correctly advertise their company in accordance of their guidelines. Which most companies actually spell out their logo usage.

After all, they do give everyone several free decals when you buy their products in hopes that you would stick them on your car. It's called advertising.

Tell that to Harley Davidson, Fox Racing, etc etc...

Biker Scout

So all these vehicles around here with Fox and HD logos, (no doubt cut at the local vinyl shop) are in violation? Or would that be the guy at the vinyl shop or mall/swap meet's problem?

sarge

Biker . as a matter of fact for the both of those your are correct .. the cutter/installer assumes liablity

MODCreations

I have been raised and around racing my whole life. Now with that said.

Most Series or tracks have a contingency sponsor logos package that you can get call your or the drivers local tracks. Or get the person who wants them done to call the Series they are running in or the tracks that they are running because most tracks want them on the cars for points and point money/bonus money.

I hope this helps.