• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Contour Cut Lines -Appearing on print - Flexi to Versaworks

Tim Kingston

I had seen this problem posted before but couldn't find it in a quick search. Cutting a .PSD file in Flexi ( no stoke , transparent background ) using contour cut command, exporting as an .EPS , importing into Versaworks , print and lcut. The contour cut line is printing out ( very faint ). I can go back and bring the cut line in some but was wondering how to fix this. This is the first I've had the problem, thanks for any help.

Tim Kingston

Bobby,
Thanks for the offer. I went into Illustrator and had a real close look and saw that there was a slight pixelated line in the original bitmap that I didn't see in Flexi. I just brought in the cut line in a little bit and all should be good. Sorry for the trouble and thanks again for the offer of help, much appreciated. Tim.