• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Contour Cut randomness

TeamOutlaw

Using Versaworks 6.3.2 after recently upgrading from older style v5. I've had more files drop part of the contour cut with this new version than not!? Doesn't seem to matter if it's a simple circle, rectangle or complex shape...when previewing the rip, parts of the contour are missing and subsequently will not cut!

The file itself is PERFECT (full contour cut). Once exported as an EPS, VW decides to drop portions of the contour!? On the attached file I've marked in green an example of one I had this morning on a simple 18" x 12" street sign file. Any ideas what I'm missing here (besides parts on my contours LOL)!?

Attachments

• Contour Cut.jpg
    Contour Cut.jpg
    358.4 KB · Views: 219

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, what he said. It looks as if you're not allowing enough space and it's cutting you off. Just give a little more tolerance.