• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Contour cutting problem with versa works

TriCities Signs

I have a new SP-540 and, when I send something to it from Flexi it cuts fine but, when I use VersaWorks it doesn't cut everything. For example if I were to cut just a simple box then sent it to production manager in flexi it would cut fine but, if I apply a contour cut line in flexi then export it as an eps and inport it to VersaWorks it will cut the left vertical line and the bottom only. When I print and cut text in with VersaWorks it will pick a random spot about a quater inch long to not cut. It will be in the same spot on each letter but, the spot will be different the next time you cut it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank You,
Dillon Roberts

ballgame

You need to change some settings in VW. Click on Edit then Queue 'x' settings, file format, then make 'EPS margin' something bigger than zero. That will fix your problem