Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

contour cutting with cg-75 fx

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by tattoo.dan, Jun 27, 2010.

1. tattoo.dan

tattoo.dan Active Member

Aug 3, 2009
    Southern Il
    can anyone help me with this? i am not having any luck getting the cutter to read the marks...i am printing and cutting with flexi sign pro 8/1. thanks dan

Tags:
  2. SightLine

SightLine Premium Subscriber

I had made this up for someone else some time back and should help you some too.... one thing though - my default material width is wider than yours should be as I am using the CG-130FX which is just a wider version of the cutter you have.

http://www.sl-digital.com/CGFX/

The above folder is browseable - read the readme file first. I made screenshots showing my exact cutter config in Production Manager and on the job settings screen. I also listed the options on the cutter itself and took a photo of where exactly I set the cutter to the registration mark. Hope this helps...

Richard

3. MikePro

MikePro Major Contributor

Feb 3, 2010
    Racine, WI
    change your cutter marks... easiest fix.
    There's a type1 and a type2 (one's like a box, and the other's inverted like a .psd artboard, just figure out which type flexi outputted as when you set your cutcontour and change the settings in your cutter to match....
    I believe its function>setup>markdetect, but I've only found it by digging around the function menu on the cutter when i changed mine.