Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Conversion software FS to EPS - bulk

Discussion in 'General Software' started by nwexpressions, Jan 8, 2015.

1. nwexpressions

nwexpressions New Member

Jan 8, 2008
    I need to convert hundreds of files from .fs to .eps. Anyone know if there is a conversion program out there that will do it in bulk? I know I can do each individually with export feature but that will take days!! Ideas??

2. niksagkram

niksagkram Active Member

3. GAC05

GAC05 Major Contributor

Dec 27, 2005
    Guam USA
    FS is proprietary to SAi so if they don't have something (maybe in the cloud?) I don't think you will find any 3rd party app to do this.
    Hire a temp and let them go at it while you make money making signs.....

wayne k
    guam usa

4. shoresigns

shoresigns Very Active Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Vancouver, BC
    Theoretically, you could probably do it with a macro recorder (a tool that records your mouse and keyboard inputs and then plays it back repeatedly).

A simple recording of mouse clicks and keystrokes could do it, for example, if you copy all your FS files into one folder, then record yourself opening the first file in the folder, exporting it to an EPS in another folder, then deleting the first FS file in the original folder. That sequence on repeat would probably work, with the caveat that the length of time that each export takes could cause problems, unless you leave a long delay in that part of the recording.