• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

convert from rgb to cmyk in flexi? where?

gabagoo

I run Photoprint which is Flexi without all the cutting bells and whistles. Where can I change rgb photos to cmyk. I was pretty sure I had done it before but can't seem to find anywhere in my menus for it.

gabagoo

well I guess it will as it has no choice, but I am wondering if it is converted first I may get a better print? colour wise? yes / no /indifferent

PMG

go to Bitmap at the top and scroll down to rasterize its in this option you can pick from RGB or index colors Grayscale or black&white...not sure if this is what your looking for or not.

thewood

In my version of Flexi, it is under Bitmap>Color Mode.

But I would keep the bitmap as-is. I don't think you will gain anything by converting the image to CMYK. I prefer to print RGB bitmaps, anyways.

gabagoo

In my version of Flexi, it is under Bitmap>Color Mode.

But I would keep the bitmap as-is. I don't think you will gain anything by converting the image to CMYK. I prefer to print RGB bitmaps, anyways.

point taken, to hell with it lol thanks