• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

convert to curves question

high impact

I have corel 10 but have never used it and a customer with a rush job just sent me a corel file. I do not have the font so how do I convert to curves so I can open and print from Flexi?

GVP

You can't - he needs to convert to curves at his end. You can't do it without the fonts.

Bill43mx

I believe that if you have the file on your computer but don't have the font for it then you won't accomplish what you are trying to do by converting to curves (if you even can convert it). The supplier of the file must convert the font to curves before sending it to you then you can open it even without the proper font installed on your computer.

I have corel 10 but have never used it and a customer with a rush job just sent me a corel file. I do not have the font so how do I convert to curves so I can open and print from Flexi?

Wow...three replies in the space of one minute! Fred wins the concise answer award and beats us to the punch. :)

Last edited:

mondo

or you can ask him to send the fonts used via email and installed it to your font folder. Well that if he's 50 miles away from you.:smile: