• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Converted Roland cj500

Bkirsc08

Hey guys looking for some help. I recently purchased a Roland CJ500 that had already been converted over to eco sol. inks and bulk ink. I got a steal on it, so now I am going through and replacing some worn out stuff, the printer was turned off left sitting for over a month. Originally when I got it up and running the test print I only got a slight amount of Red off the Lite magenta/Lite cyan/yellow side and nothing from the Blk/cyan/mag side. After some cleaning, and replacing of the ink pump and capping station I am getting decent prints from the L cyan/L mag/yellow side but still nothing from the blk/cyan/mad side. Not sure if there is a way to recover that print head or not. I have found replacement heads in the US for $600-900 but I just can't see spending that. I have found the same heads for $125 with free shipping from Ries-printing.com out of Indonesia which is making me skeptical, I can pay with paypal so I should be covered from fraud but was curious what others have done, or if anyone had ordered from these guys before? I appreciate any help or advice in advance.
thanks
Brian

ilian1973

RIES Printing Indonesia ?

Hi
I want to ask you for Ries printing. Do you purchase from this company, and are they correct. I ask you becose i see the printheads DX2 for my printer from 125 USD.Price is good .... too good to be true, but fraid to purchace. Are you?