Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Convex Profile?

Discussion in 'Roland' started by njsigns, May 11, 2007.

1. njsigns

njsigns Very Active Member

May 25, 2005
    I'm wondering what profile would be best suited for convex high bond matte 6 mil white vinyl? I'd rather not waste too much of this expensive material trying to figure it out. I am using versaworks and eco-sol max inks.

Thank you,
    Gene

Tags:
  2. Flame

Flame Major Contributor

Apr 26, 2006
    Vancouver
    Whatchya using the convex for?

Just outta curiosity.

But anyways, for my Mutoh, I just use my regular profile for 3651 intermediate glossy vinyl... actually works good!

3. njsigns

May 25, 2005
    Thanks Flame,

I'll give that one a try. I am using convex for port-a-johns and for a customer of mine who custom builds racing ATV's.

Thanks,
    Gene

4. TheMattMan

TheMattMan Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Let me know how that profile turns out Gene... I'm going to have to do something like 40-50 football helmets out of the same material here soon.

Matt

5. njsigns

May 25, 2005
    Good call on that profile Flame! Thanks. Now if I just didn't get a service call error when I reloaded the material to cut it, I'd be in business!

Thanks again man!
    Gene