Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Convex Reverse 18 mil or similar

Discussion in 'Vinyl' started by signguy39, Jun 25, 2020.

1. signguy39

signguy39 New Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Ohio
    We are currently looking for a 15" Edge printable vinyl similar to the Convex Reverse 18 mil for helmet decals that seems to be going endangered. Anybody who has used the Convex Reverse material knows exactly what I am speaking of ( https://graphicms.wordpress.com/2015/01/14/convex-reverse-print-and-unique-adhesives/ ). We are looking to produce helmet decals by reverse printing and white backing on our Edge machines, cutting on our plotter, and finally applying PSA adhesive. I spoke with the vendor who I believe converts the Convex Reverse material, but they said they are now only taking orders that would require 10,000lbs of material (400-800 rolls, which is a lot).
    We have used the vinyl + lam method recently with good results, but the price point is much higher when going that route. Has anybody who produces helmet decals on the regular had any luck finding a product similar to the Reverse?