• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Convex Reverse 18 mil or similar

signguy39

Premium Subscriber
We are currently looking for a 15" Edge printable vinyl similar to the Convex Reverse 18 mil for helmet decals that seems to be going endangered. Anybody who has used the Convex Reverse material knows exactly what I am speaking of ( https://graphicms.wordpress.com/2015/01/14/convex-reverse-print-and-unique-adhesives/ ). We are looking to produce helmet decals by reverse printing and white backing on our Edge machines, cutting on our plotter, and finally applying PSA adhesive. I spoke with the vendor who I believe converts the Convex Reverse material, but they said they are now only taking orders that would require 10,000lbs of material (400-800 rolls, which is a lot).
We have used the vinyl + lam method recently with good results, but the price point is much higher when going that route. Has anybody who produces helmet decals on the regular had any luck finding a product similar to the Reverse?