• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ConvexVinyl.com Redesign

jeph4e

Howdy all,

I'm rebuilding the ConvexVinyl.com site to make room for a few new products.

Does anyone have any *constructive* comments? Or any new action shots?

I've been thinking of making a decal builder page walks you through all options and adds up how thick the decal would be.

I greatly appreciate any time you can give!

http://www.convexvinyl.com

Jeff

tanneji

The red stripe at the top with "CONTACT" etc looks like it is supposed to continue to me. I expect there to be something else following it and it abruptly ends. It might help to move the contact link etc further left so it isn't so close to the edge of the page.

Marco

Hiya Jeff, I'm not feeling the upper portion of the page; curved section, red background and black letters.

speedmedia

eeek. That background is nasty... I would try to find something that has a little better resolution, looks very blurry like it was blown up from a small image.

Thanks,
Kurt

Brian46

action shots

I have some good high res action shots if you need them the bike and the gear that are being used are a bit outdated.

signswi

Not that tough, Veer, Corbis, & Getty exist for a reason..better yet, find a local photographer you can contract with and direct the shoots yourself. :)

I'm also amazed at how many businesses that rely on graphics to sell their visual products don't have good cameras in house to shoot completed jobs. Buy an "easy" but high quality prosumer camera like a Canon T2i and a flash (430exII for example) and learn how to use them. If you do go Canon get the 50mm 1.8f $99 lens, it's tack sharp.