• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cool feature in SignVOX

J

john1

Hey Kevin, I think more videos like this will help sell the product. I know i for one am very interested just from this video. I always like to see how things work before i buy them because as you can understand things are tough for some people so making a investment in anything is a big choice sometimes.

Kevin-shopVOX

Hey Kevin, I think more videos like this will help sell the product. I know i for one am very interested just from this video. I always like to see how things work before i buy them because as you can understand things are tough for some people so making a investment in anything is a big choice sometimes.

I feel the same way which is why I wanted to post a teaser. I will do more as time goes on. I would encourage anyone to always see what it is before they buy which is why I offer the webinar to showcase it all. At the moment that is how to see it. Costs about 45 minutes of your time..which I am aware can be hard to find. Which is why I will do my best to accommodate times that work for whomever would like to view it. Just ask and I will make it happen.

On a side note, the image note feature is really sweet. I use the mymeasure app a lot and upload from my phone for site surveys that have the measurements on the pic. Then I can add details via the image notes. Man it really makes things nice and organized. This is especially true when you have more than 1 person doing surveys, selling etc. Its a great way to keep it organized, consistent and thorough.

signswi

Youtube videos are huge for trying to sell a software product, good for SEO too. Nice job, make lots more!

Kevin-shopVOX

Tried to watch the video, but it says it's been removed by the user??

Yes..that's because technically I was breaking the law here at SignVOX and wasn't really wasn't supposed to have it up. However next month there will be public videos for all to view.

Craig Sjoquist

Don't even know what it is, but probably way out of my market anyway.

What is it .. what will it do.. how can it improve a low income business.