• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cool ideas for a shop vehicle.

petesign

The thread KustomKoncepts did that got taken over by the Suzuki X-90 got me to thinking... :)

What are some cool cars to use for shop vehicles, or to wrap for advertising? When we opened, I had considered getting an old school VW bus, but they were all either total POS's or rust buckets. I ended up buying an old radio station van for -- well DIRT CHEAP..

I saw some Pinto Wagons for sale, and even a hearse. Let's have fun with this one - post some funny stuff!

1978_ford_pinto_cruisesilver_001.jpg Offsite pic replaced. Please observe our rules on photo posting.

Last edited by a moderator:

CheapVehicleWrap

I'm doing up a cushman 3 wheel scooter... decommissioned NYC meter maid type soon. Adding 2 seats on the rear trunk. $77 year to insure, great on gas, cool looking, no motorcycle license required, no helmet (except passengers). GREAT heat for the winter too. It only tops out around 40 though. Some magnesium rods on the front rollover skids and a drop down on the rear should produce some nice spark showers too. Gonna change the cop light bars with translucent. This is gonna be GREAT for lot security, I've already pulled a bunch of people over with it :) They ask if they have to pay to park here too. Well, yeah you do! When doing 360's it does attract some attention.

Pat Whatley

I've been looking for the last three years for a mid-50s Buick Wagon or a COE the wasn't a basket case to use for the shop truck.

Attachments

• truck2.jpg
    truck2.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 157
  • car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 137

fmg

This is my idea of a very cool shop car that would get much head turns.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 149

signmeup

How about a Suzuki Carry? There are quite a few around here. Steering wheel is on the wrong side though.

Or how about an Mini pick-up? I had the van version as a kid but it fell in half.

Attachments

• 1163033921_14218.jpg
    1163033921_14218.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 184

threads1

+1 for the ambulance...I bought a 95 type III ford. It's the best work truck I've ever had and it's a rolling billboard.