• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cool looking thing...

Marlene

I saw this hot springs on the History channel last night and thought it was really cool looking. it's in Nevada somewhere. have any of our members out that way seen it? it's called "the Three Buddas"

Attachments

• 3_Buddas_Header keep.jpg
    3_Buddas_Header keep.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 84

Marlene

I think it was "How the Earth was Made" or "Modenern Marvels" I turned it on and the show had all ready started. it was on last night

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I dunno.... there's just something oddly familiar about that one Buddha...............

3 buddas + one.jpg

Marlene

nice Gino! it does look a lot like that. I was just suprised when I saw this thing as I watch geek TV non stop and this is the first time I'd seen such a thing. it is just really cool to see what nature can design.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Actually, that was my third thought. My first one can't be displayed here due to the nature of the rules and it's obscure way of dealing with them. This was my second, but I didn't think anyone would see the resemblance of one of our customers signs. 3 chickens.jpg

So-o-o-o-o... I went with the easiest one. :covereyes: