• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cool stuff to stop oil leaks (transmission, engine, power steeling)

OldPaint

and you believe it.............thats why they sell stuff like this to people who dont know any better. radiator stop leak, tranny stop leak, engine oil leak stop, i dont care what name you put on it is nothing more then TEMPORARY.......IF IT WORKS AT ALL.
been turnin wrenchs since i was 8-9 year old,(1954)and have seen and done, AT LEAST ONCE........all the shortcut, quick fix problem solver in a bottle. NONE ARE PERMANENT!!!!
seals are not lifetime(200-300,000 mile)at best if you get 200k your ahead of the game.
i lived in PA, MAINE & FL and each has its own regional set of problems as for keeping fluids in there rightful place. maine, like florida has freeze plug leaks. extreme heat and extreme cold has a big effect on that little steel plug. add salt to the mix in florida and freeze plugs go to rust quickly. only way to fix it is to replace with brass ones. as for crankshaft and tranny input/output shafts....which are the most replaced parts, why do you think they are usually easy to replace? duh!!!!!! rear main and front tranny seal are the worst to replace, but its money well spent. most of my life i have owned 100-200k mile cars, and have replaced some of these seals......but for a $10 part to last forever and you believe you can buy a can of goop thats make it like new...is really funny..