• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Copam 2500 jagged/rough cutting

daenterpri

I have a Copam 2500, and for the last while I've had a hard time with it cutting just horribly! I've attached an image of what it's doing. As you can see it's a really rough/jagged cut and it even causes the edge to come up a little bit. I've replaced blades and I've even replaced the blade holder. I've adjusted sizes, and it still cuts like this. Any ideas or recommendations? It's almost as if the blade doesn't swivel at all, and that's what the people I bought it from thought, so they sent me a new blade holder, but it's already doing this again, and I don't know if it ever stopped.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Andy

Attachments

• copam-cutting.jpg
    copam-cutting.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 126

CS-SignSupply

Blade Holder, Protection strip OR the cut head assembly has a little play in it.

Most of the time, protection strip. Sometimes the blade holder. And rarely the loose cut head assembly (but still possible)