• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cops staking out my place?

gabagoo

Ahhhh Friday...I always love Fridays... nothing critical is due and I can take my time doing whatever I want....

Gonna be a pretty hot day out today so I have to do some laminating in the back shop and I usually open the big drive through door to allow a little breeze in.

I start winding up the door and I usually take it up about 5 feet and lock it, then I use that orange safety fence plastic the rest of the way down to keep people from entering. The nice thing about using it is that it is hard to see in, but I can see out very clearly.

As I opened the door I see 2 black suv's parked across the lot on my neighbours factory backed up to the wall and just pointed right at my shop door. Then i notice each vehicle had an occupant and I could see the led lights inside the windshield.
Undercover? immigration, drug squad? I start hoping there not looking at me!!! :Oops:

I emptied a few garbage cans to see if they would leave or arrest me...

nothing, they sit there, so I go about my stuff in the shop, but continually watching whats going on outside.... now I am not in a high crime area opr anything so this is real exciting...:omg2:

I figure there not there for me but who were they after?

15 minutes later another black suburban, unmarked pulls up in front of the other 2 and I see them all get out and stand at the wall. These guys are in full dress sort of like a swat team..... Now I am wondering if bulletts are gonna start flying or what?

5 minutes later they are gone!!!

I suppose they were using that location as a staging area, but now I really want to know who they went after and why?

gonna go walk around and see if I can find out what happened

Gino

Premium Subscriber
They probably just found a new quite place to eat breakfast, until you started nosing around, Dick Tracy.

g&eprinting

Ha HA Dick Tracy..

See that all the time over here right before they are gonna bust someones door in.

Find them sleeping in funny spots too.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Maybe they think you're trying to start a new occupy movement ... where you break into a business and work for them out of protest. Afterall, what are they going to do ... fire you?

OldPaint

you know they was cops if there is powdered sugar or empty dunkin dougnuts box laying on the ground where they was parked)))))))

OldPaint

come to think of it the only CANADIAN COP SHOW that ever was was SGT PRESTON and his dog)))))))) wonder if canada got a NCIS or MI 6 type cops?

Marlene

what did the plates (or plate) look like? we have the state, local and gov and they all are a different color, are yours up there? I've seen stuff like that in Kennebunkport, ME when GW was coming to town. the unmarked black SUV's were everywhere.