• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

copying a program off computer?

I bought a new computer and have loaded all my software except for quick cut which came with my Graphtec plotter. I 've searched the shop and the house and cannot find the disk. Is there anyway to take a program off the computer?

iSign

I don't think you can copy the program from the old computer.

The software was free, just ask graphtec to send you another disc. They might want $20 for time and trouble, but I'd bet they would help you out.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
If you have the old computer why can't you copy it to a CD then
copy it over to your new computer.

Because, like lots software, the actual package is the result of an installation process, not a mere transference of files. The files, even if you knew where they all were, as well as registry entries and a host of other considerations are the result of this process.

Download the bits from Graphtec and install them or get Graphtec to make you a hard copy. It's around a 70Mb download.