• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Copyright release questions..

HaroldDesign

Some time ago I began making my price include art for the customer. If they think my price is a bit high, I explain that on top of quality work, it's all theirs - they can do whatever they want with it. They seem to find comfort in knowing that when I'm done they purchased something that they can take wherever they want, and in the end still come back to me. If they don't, well it doesn't matter - I was paid well for a job well done.

S'N'S

If a customer just wants a sign .... I own the artwork if they want to use that design further.
If they pay for a logo design ..... they own the art work they paid me to design.
Would you be happy to pay an architect to design your house, then he wont give you the plans because he says they are his and to use them you'll have to pay extra.