Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corel 10/co-cut anyone wanna sell

Discussion in 'Corel' started by tsr95, Feb 1, 2006.

1. tsr95

tsr95 New Member

Feb 1, 2006
    Does anyone want to get rid of there corel 10 with all the clipart and everythign i also need co-cut new to this need some software to get started any advice?

Tags:
  2. learned the hard way

learned the hard way Active Member

Jan 3, 2006
    I don't know what your budget is, but Corel and Co-Cut are cheap enough you could probably buy new. They don't cost 3 grand like some of the other signmaking software does. I'd look into the new X3 version of Corel. As far as Corel clipart goes, version 8 had the most extensive collection. It is vector based, but it was designed mostly for printing and requires a lot of cleanup and welding for vinyl cutting. That was one of my greatest learning tools, trying to get Corel clipart to cut on a vinyl cutter. If you learn how to do it, you will wind up with some unique clipart you won't see on anyone else's signs. Most think it's too much trouble and it's much easier to just buy a cd with ready made vinyl cutting clipart.

3. Cadmn

Cadmn Very Active Member

Aug 19, 2005