• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel 2024 and Enroute 6

JTW

Just upgraded from Corel 2019 to 2024. 2019 to Enroute 6 works fine, but when we try to open a dxf from 2024 we get an error in ER. Is anyone else having this issue?

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
I've never had good luck with anything but EPS from Corel to EnRoute, though the others Atilla mentions will work in a pinch- with CMX being almost as bad as DXF, as far as extra nodes and rough lines.

Cadman

Personally, I almost exclusively export PDF files with a sheet size that fits all the artwork otherwise there may be clipping. If it is something simple I just need a quick transfer of, I export CMX (Legacy works better for me) and never had an issue with either one, but PDF keeps the layers and I do all my separations and nesting in Corel.

Attila Nagy

I've never had good luck with anything but EPS from Corel to EnRoute, though the others Atilla mentions will work in a pinch- with CMX being almost as bad as DXF, as far as extra nodes and rough lines.
Only recently started to use CMX. compared to EPS, CMX does not enclose object to clipping mask. I have not noticed any extra nodes or quality issues. It is possible to have different experience with different Version of CorelDraw.

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
different experience with different Version of CorelDraw
Absolutely- and I haven't used CMX since 2005 or so for that reason (and I'm running Corel's last release) . But I also don't send anything to EnRoute except what I need, so I can't comment on the clipping mask issue.