• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel Draw 12 Crashes when i weld

Joseph Dunkle

I have a file (see attached) and I'm try to make this plam tree look better by adding a couple of circles. When I try to weld the objects corel crashes. I have made sure that there are no out lines, every thing is in curves. What am i doing wrong.

If you look at the file and switch to simple wire frame you will see which circles I'm trying to weld to the palm tree.

I have try restarting my computer, running no programs in the back ground to see if it was just a lack of system memory but no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

File would attach so I put it on a server; right click and save as

http://www.hitts-onsite.com/images/graphic1.cdr

iSign

Joseph, I'll bet I'm not alone when I say, with all due respect, I don't want to have to download files... you should export it as a .jpg then you can upload it here like everyone else does... makes it easier for us to help you.

(besides you gave a bad link anyway, so no one could dl your corel file even if they wanted to)

iSign

"I somehow got it to do it now"????
...NOT AT ALL SURE WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY, BUT THE LINK IS STILL BAD :Oops: