ffafaassafa Corel Draw 12 Settings | Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corel Draw 12 Settings

Discussion in 'Corel' started by Joseph Dunkle, Jun 11, 2006.

1. Joseph Dunkle

Joseph Dunkle Active Member

May 21, 2005
    When I am working with corel 12 and i make a rectangle and i go to type in the demensions in the property bar it makes it resize proportionaly. Also my settings bar disappeared and when i went to the settings to put it back it puts it at the very top.

Is there a way to reset all of the settings and lock them in place?

Tags:
  2. thomchar

thomchar Owner

Apr 18, 2005
    Yuma AZ
    When you go to put the dementions for the rectangle in the property bar you will see a lock to the right unlock the lock then put the width & height in the property bar and it will not change the setting proportionatly.

3. edwin

edwin Member

Mar 8, 2006
    double click on that bar. may have to try a couple of times. Then move it were you want.

4. Joseph Dunkle

Joseph Dunkle Active Member

May 21, 2005
    Okay I got the status bar where I want it. Is there a way to lock all the tool bars where they are at? For some reason I have a tendency to move tool bars on accident.