• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel Draw x3 symbol help

brp725

I am having trouble accessing some of the symbols that are shown in the graphics book. For examble the Festive symbol on pg. 102, I installed the symbols and have access up to number 126 but eveything else they show after that I cant find. When I look at the font preview none of those pictures show up either. I was wondering what the numbers might be in front of them. I tried to search the cd but still nothing, Im at a loss.

If anyone could help me that would be awesome.

Bernice

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
I am having trouble accessing some of the symbols that are shown in the graphics book. For examble the Festive symbol on pg. 102, I installed the symbols and have access up to number 126 but eveything else they show after that I cant find. When I look at the font preview none of those pictures show up either. I was wondering what the numbers might be in front of them. I tried to search the cd but still nothing, Im at a loss.

If anyone could help me that would be awesome.

Bernice

Symbols are just specialty font files. Any character code greater that 126 is not directly available and must be accessed either as ALTnnn or from Corel's Insert Character dialog.

Just make sure the font file is installed and then go to Start/All Programs/Accessories/System Tools/Character Map. When character map opens, scroll to the font you want and it will show you every character in that font set and tell you what key strokes it takes to bring it up.