• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel Draw x3 unleashed

ecsw

I was thinking of buying the Corel Draw x3 unleashed dvd to find some new tricks that i've probably been missing learning by trial and error. Has anybody on here tried this and if so what is your opinion of it? I see borders has it for $89.99 or i can get it direct from www.unleash.com for $69.99.

Steve C.

I guess I'm just an old Cheap-skate, It's always been my opinion that,you
buy software, tutorials should come with it. When I bought Corel3 it came
with a tutorial vidio and instruction manual. I suppose 69bucs is not bad.
Flexi tutorials are $300.

Mikew

We have the CD version which doesn't have as much content. It came free with another program we ordered.
So far I find it very helpful...now if I can just remember what I learn!

glyph-signs

ecsw... please share your opinion as to the usefulness of the DVD; like you, i am in a learning mood but would like to know if dvd is worth it

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I haven't tried the CD/DVD but I can vouch for Foster Coburn III at Unleash.com. I know him personally and have also done business with him. He knows his stuff and is considered to be one of the top Corel trainers out there.

ecsw

i believe its a 750 page book on a dvd with several hours of video instruction that goes with the book and some practice designs so you can try your skills as you learn.

mamos

Thanks ecsw

I am not too bad on corel but there is always more to learn so i might check them out

I am learning flash at the moment which is taking up most of my spare time

awesome program though

mamos

ecsw

dvd came in the mail last night. Played with it a little last night but i am going to hit it hard this weekend. I will let everyone know what i think.. It seems decent so far

ecsw

did 4 chapters over the weekend.. Man do i feel like an idiot.. The little tricks that i didn't know even about creating squares and circles make the dvd worth it. I was getting by fine before this but what i've learned so far will save me a ton of time on projects. Can't wait to get home tonight and keep going on it. I would highly recommend this for anyone that uses coreldraw. I'm mainly using the video tutorials as i learn better by watching but it also has a 750 page book that goes along with it in pdf format.

B-RadG

I am leaning so many new little things that will save a lotta time. definately recomended if you dont know corel all that well