Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corel eps vs pdf

Discussion in 'Corel' started by psbc2009, May 3, 2011.

1. psbc2009

psbc2009 Member

Mar 28, 2010
    Ohio
    Having trouble publishing/saving to pdf's out of corel x5 - color shift problem every time when taking into flexi. Have tried every setting I can think of with no good results. If I export as EPS the color remains the correct CMYK values. My question is will/could there be any loss of quality with eps vs pdf's. Any settings I should adjust etc for proper eps export?

thanks, sleepless:omg:

Tags:
  2. GAC05

GAC05 Major Contributor

Dec 27, 2005
    Guam USA
    Shouldn't be a problem. I use x5 and and send eps files to flexi 8's production manager to print. I don't open them in the main program just drop them in the PM.
    If I think there might be issues I'll send it to flexi as a full sized tif instead.

wayne k
    guam usa

3. Colour management settings are probably worth looking at so it is consistant between the two systems.