• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

corel fills

Jackpine

Bergen Designs...Aurora Graphics....Bitmap fills in Corel ....just to name a few places. And you can make your own also and powerclip them in your vector object.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
We stock the complete Aurora Graphics line as well as the new Vector Art Mega Digital Collection and offer discounts to Signs 101 members. You can see the Aurora Graphics fills HERE and the Vector Art Mega Digital HERE.

ssanchez

Fred Weiss said:
We stock the complete Aurora Graphics line as well as the new Vector Art Mega Digital Collection and offer discounts to Signs 101 members. You can see the Aurora Graphics fills HERE and the Vector Art Mega Digital HERE.
Fred would you carry any of the cultured stone as fills? These have become real popular with commercial properties and alot of times they want the same look for there signs. I would use it for design purposes to show the client how it would look.
thanks