• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel help needed...keeps recutting

49hd

Hi, after heavily reshaping a vector image in corel x3 my cutter goes over some parts of the image several times. I have searched on here, but suffering from a.d.d. I have had no luck, I get short changed just changing my mind. Using X3, signtools 3 and a top of the line piece of chinese crap cutter. Hey, it was way cheap. Any help is appreciated. If you're in the market for a handful of grey hair, I just happen to have some, freshly pulled.
Thanks, Sid

D3G

I have had the same problem and I found there were certain areas that were overwritten (for lack of a better word). I ungroup everything and look for duplicates on top of each other.

Ken

Perhaps, somewhere in the process, you did a copy/paste and that remains. Therefore the rip is trying to cut all of that.? Zoom in big time and try moving one or more of the cut lines to see what lies beneath.
Cheers!
Ken

OldPaint

ungroup it, make line HAIRLINE.....then put the cusor right on a line..........HIT DELETE!
you should still have the object, do it untill you see nothing there then CTRL +Z...and then send that to cut....

49hd

Thanks to all. I had to manually delete all the overwrites. time consuming, but it turned out great. Thanks again, Sid