• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

corel help

fatpinfield

I use Corel 11. I also just got my hands on a Gerber Embosstrack 24. Can I cut directly from Corel or Do I have to get more software like cocut or flexi?

It is possible to cut directly from Corel with some cutters....particularly Rolands. I have no idea if it will work with a Gerber. However it is far easier, in my opinion, to use a cutting program along with Corel. I have both of the programs you mentioned on different computers and either works well. If you're on a budget, CoCut will probably be the way to go. If you search through the old threads on this board there are a lot of them dealing with the subject of cutting directly from Corel and the various other software people use to cut vinyl. Lots of good information if you look for it.