• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel Script - PDF Proof

jessew1987

So it turns out that the first script I posted wasn't very useful haha. Here's one that might be. Basically it's a quicker publish to pdf. This might be of use to you if you're always exporting PDF proofs to the same directory with the same settings to the same folder. I can't post the program here, I don't think. If you're interested, post a reply with the exact filepath that you use and your email. I'll send it off to you with instructions on how to instal it. On the drop down menu that you see "proof", I could also put .jpg, or basically any other kind of export you want. If you always just use PDF, than the drop down menu won't be needed. It's basically set up so you just run the program, hit enter, and your pdf is in the right directory, with the right name, and the right settings. The settings are set up as to not get the double l I'll customize it for whatever you need. I'm not trying to sell these. Maybe down the road I'll get a merchant account and market it. For now I just like to do it and help out where I can.

I'll be posting more programs that I've made. Right now I'm working on a program to track ink changes and post stats about how long each colour lasts on average and such. Feel free to send me a message with a program you need made.

Jesse

Attachments

• Publish to PDF.jpg
    Publish to PDF.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 113