Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corel Shutting Down

Discussion in 'Corel' started by Ditchmiester, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Ditchmiester

Ditchmiester Active Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Oswego, IL
    Today I had an issue when I was typing in corel any time i typed (i) it would lock up corel and restart the program. I tried different documents but no matter what I tried it wouldn't work. So finally I had to type (I) then go in and change the case on the I to lower case. Anyone have this happen before?

Tags:
  2. GAC05

GAC05 Major Contributor

Dec 27, 2005
    Guam USA
    Never heard of that one before.
    What version of Draw are you using?
    Some times the start up file gets corrupted and needs to be reset by holding down the F8 key while you click the draw program icon.
    This will reset it to the default out of the box state so you will lose any changes you've made to the workspace.
    This seems to fix a lot of problems and might do it for you.

wayne k
    guam usa

3. slipperyfrog

slipperyfrog Active Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Las Vegas
    This post title scared the chit out of me at first look...took the meaning wrong. :)

4. Ditchmiester

Ditchmiester Active Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Oswego, IL
    Oh yeah I shouldn't have been so vague. I will try the F8 thing while starting the program but first I will make sure to export my workspace.