• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel texture fill

OneUpTenn

Is there anyway you can import texture fills into Corel so that you can manipulate them just like the ones that are provided with the program?

I have searched the Corel website, Youtube, and other sites to answer this question with no luck.

Can you even purchase/download somewhere that will import them directly into the ones already provided with Corel?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
  • With object selected, open Pattern Fill Tool Dialog
  • Select Bitmap
  • Click Load
  • Select bitmap image from local hard drive
  • Adjust size to best scale for object fill
Done. Image is added to current pattern palette.

Attachments

• pattern.jpg
    pattern.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 156
  • pattern2.jpg
    pattern2.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 138

OneUpTenn

I actually didnt know you could do this and it will be very beneficial to have this knowledge, however I am more interested in purchasing/downloading textures as opposed to patterns, simply because they allow for easier manipulating.

SignManiac

In that case, Freds site has a huge selection of really good textures and fills, purchase the one's you need from there.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Thanks for the referral. Here's a link to our seamless texture tiles.

They are patterns as far a Corel terminology because their definition of a texture seems to be a vector graphic. As long as you are printing in process colors, our seamless texture tiles are very easy to manipulate using the pattern dialog and, because of our high resolution, the results are extremely high in quality.

If you'd like to experiment with some samples, here's a couple to try out:

Fire

Coffee Beans