Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corel X-3 Clipart question

Discussion in 'Corel' started by Kottwitz-Graphics, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Kottwitz-Graphics

Kottwitz-Graphics Very Active Member

Sep 25, 2006
    Ridgely, MD
    I am sitting here trying to find a particular vechile (a Toyota Tundra reg. cab) in the clipart book.

The problem that I'm running into is the images in the book are so small, that I can't see what it is. I can make out truck, van, box truck, but a particular make is proving to be quite trying. I am going through the images with the preview, but it's not much better.

Does anyone know of a cross reference out there that someone could use to look up the vechile type rather than some clipart "number".

Thanks,
    Mark

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    What you're describing is a common problem with clipart collections. Because Corel gives it away there is no incentive to do a good job in making it particularly easy to use.

I doubt that there is such an art item in the Corel library.

3. OldPaint

OldPaint Major Contributor

try a copy of THUMBS PLUS....share ware....will view the corel cd clipart..and allows you to make the thumbnails larger....

4. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Actually I just remembered that there is a product that is a catalog with keywords for Corel clipart. It is called RomCat.

The good news is that it's free. Let us know what you think of it.