• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel X-3 Clipart question

Kottwitz-Graphics

I am sitting here trying to find a particular vechile (a Toyota Tundra reg. cab) in the clipart book.

The problem that I'm running into is the images in the book are so small, that I can't see what it is. I can make out truck, van, box truck, but a particular make is proving to be quite trying. I am going through the images with the preview, but it's not much better.

Does anyone know of a cross reference out there that someone could use to look up the vechile type rather than some clipart "number".

Thanks,
Mark

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
What you're describing is a common problem with clipart collections. Because Corel gives it away there is no incentive to do a good job in making it particularly easy to use.

I doubt that there is such an art item in the Corel library.

OldPaint

try a copy of THUMBS PLUS....share ware....will view the corel cd clipart..and allows you to make the thumbnails larger....

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Actually I just remembered that there is a product that is a catalog with keywords for Corel clipart. It is called RomCat.

The good news is that it's free. Let us know what you think of it.