Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corel x3 problem

Discussion in 'Corel' started by shuv76, Oct 16, 2009.

1. shuv76

shuv76 Member

Jan 2, 2008
    VA.
    Hello , When I write text and then try to print it ,, it does not do right.
    My roland gx24 takes it to the starting point and then it starts cutting but it cuts the letters out over top of one another. it will not move to the right as one letter is finished to start the other one.
    I talked to the roland representative and he said to try to do the document in cut studio. So i tried it and it will work in cut studio but when I try corel, it will not do it. Any ideas? I noticed it seems like it will cut large letters but when I try something about 3/4 " tall it messes up.
    Thanks, Paul

Tags:
  2. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    is there a rotate button that you can push before setup or online or whatever?

3. shuv76

shuv76 Member

Jan 2, 2008
    VA.
    I do not have a button for setup

4. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    are you using the cutstudio plugin for corel? also, do you have the manual?

side note: i dont have this cutter, just trying to help...

5. shuv76

shuv76 Member

Jan 2, 2008
    VA.
    I have not been using it but I went to the install part of roland gx24, it had the plug in so i installed it but it still will not work but I am not sure of even how to use a plug in or does it just work automatically?