• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel X3 Unleashed Bootcamp???

Goofball

I was just wondering if anyone here has attended the Unleashed Bootcamp.....I was thinking about going.....anyone have any thoughts on it???? Heard anything good or bad about it?? Thanks.

Bob

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I've never attended but I do know Foster Coburn personally and have a high respect for him as do many others.

Goofball

Thanks Fred,
I've looked and read on their website....it looks like it would be well worth the money spent if it could save me a few hours a day. Maybe I'll just be the first from here to attend it. Better start working out!!!

Bob

Craig Sjoquist

have the unleashed DVD book ......awesume almost finished then I'll read it again and do stuff at same time
also a new forum member has tutoruals on youtube that seem to be easy enough to understand .. just joined last few days

13 folds

Ronda

I attended Fosters bootcamp in April. I thought it was great. Money and time well spent.

Ronda

cdiesel

I don't know about the unleashed class, but we took the course at ISA taught by Craig, the owner of Digital Art Solutions. The amount that I didn't know was staggering, and I consider myself pretty versed in Corel.

Goofball

Thanks for the input.....I've got the unleashed book and DVD ordered.....still thinking about the bootcamp.....I'm new to Corel so I'm way behind....Flexi I can handle....but X3 is a lot smarter than I am.

Bob

Lance

Gooday Bob, just reading back a little bit and came across this thread.
Pretty clever cookie that Foster bloke.
How did you get on with the book and DVDs. What are your thoughts on them ?
I'm giving them some consideration and was interested on your input.
Did you end up doing a boot camp?