• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel X3....unwanted Duplicates!

Joe Diaz

Joe not saying stick keyboard, just thought this may fix it! Have you tried doing it?
Oh I misunderstood, I don't recall trying that. Next time it happens, I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

I'm curious why do you think it might involve the space bar?

Flame

and your opinion of 8 years experiance, should really be believable???? sounds like the moron is now the professor hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

All I'd have to do is take pics of your work and mine.... and put them side by side.

I admit I'm still green around the ears on stuff, but atleast it doesn't look like a middle schoolers layout.:ROFLMAO:

Jillbeans

What I hate is when you convert to curves/break curve apart you always get two other objects stacked on top of the one you want which you have to delete.
Also hate Brush Script 99% of the time.
And wiseacres.
But I am 100% all for snappy sign chicks.
Love....Jill

ackerman139

hey, btw, you can add "can't spell" to OP's list as well. Couldn't even spell experience right..... tisk tisk, what a shame.

OldPaint

flamey is))))))) youth)))))))))to be so dumb again!!!!!!
and flamey, when you start to pay me, then and only then does your "ego" driven opinions matter, so basically you might as well talk to YOUR HAND.

Flame

Bring it OP. If you'll actually commit to a contest this time, let's give 'er a shot. You want to do a logo design, glass gilding or wall painting?

:p

CES020

It can be duplicated by holding the space key down (as alluded it above). Click on the object, hold down the mouse key, and then drag it somewhere. I think that's what you're dealing with, but not positive. But I do you know you can reproduce that effect by using the spacebar.

OldPaint

heres a little sign i did, i guess you didnt see. all paint, gold leaf.

Attachments

• plotter 061s.jpg
    plotter 061s.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 73

signage

Well guy and girls I have posted this question on the Corel forums and as of now have not gotten an answer!