• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel X3 with Versaworks color palettes

sid-fmx

I tried using the Versaworks color palettes in X3 but when I try to fill something with any of the colors it goes white. Any ideas? Thanks for any advise.

niksagkram

Do you mean the on screen pallette goes white, or when you try to apply a colour to an object it goes white?

I use the Roland Colour catalog with no issues in X3.
Where do you have the pallette installed?

Mark :beer:

sid-fmx

Do you mean the on screen pallette goes white, or when you try to apply a colour to an object it goes white?

I use the Roland Colour catalog with no issues in X3.
Where do you have the pallette installed?

Hi, Thanks guys for the replys, What is happening is i installed the palette from versaworks file and all the colors are visable on the palette in x3 but when i try to fill something in my art work it just goes white or blank. It works fine in my coreldraw 10 but just upgradded to the x3 and no luck. Thanks again for any advise.

niksagkram

Hi Sid. I know it sounds simplistic, but I have to ask..... have you tried re-installing X3? I had problems with my initial install(not the same as your problem though) but after I re-installed, everything worked perfectly. Weird I know, but if it works.....

sid-fmx

Hi Sid. I know it sounds simplistic, but I have to ask..... have you tried re-installing X3? I had problems with my initial install(not the same as your problem though) but after I re-installed, everything worked perfectly. Weird I know, but if it works.....

Hi, Thanks for the advise, I tried reinstalling everything today but for some reason its still happening. This is weird. I load the versaworks palette and everything looks fine, but when I try to color something with it it just fills white no matter what color i chose on the palette. I would like to use this palette because we have to match some colors on a product. Im really losing my hair on this one. Thanks again for the help.