• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel x4 Changing ALL of one color at a time

ocean502

Good Morning
I am using corel x4, and have an eps that needs to be converted to pantone. I have ungrouped. Instead of clicking on each piece that needs to be changed, is there a way to change all of the white to a pantone color?

ocean502

I think I got it, I went to color styles and converted colors to spot. Looks like it will print separations okay..

ocean502

It will print okay, but this design is in black and white, and I need to show the customer what it would look like in gold. So again, need to know how to change all of one color at the same time. thx

Joe Diaz

Care to elaborate on the color replacer?

Thx

You go to "edit"
"find and replace"
"replace objects"
Then select "Replace a Color"

You can also replace entire color models. Like changing everything from cmyk to rgb or lab.

Edit to add: Oh I see you already posted that. I think that is what he was talking about.

neato

Or, you can use the Color Styles docker. Right click on one of the colors in your drawing and change it. It's not 100% perfect unfortunately, but works well 75% of the time.