• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel X4......No EPS save?

DSALRAM

Tell me this isnt true...I cant save a file as an EPS on the new software and my ColorRip requires it.:Oops:

joeshaul

Tried Export? (File, Export)
Saving and Exporting are considered two different things and will have a different list of filetypes and options, even though what you want as a result may be the same (the file saved as another file type).

DSALRAM

Yes I can export it as an EPS, but my dilema is that I cannot save it as an EPS for contour cutting in colorrip.....If that makes any sense at all?:popcorn:

Wait I may have it!.......if only my rip will distinguish the contour cut color i made.....BRB!

DSALRAM

That takes me to step and repeat which i was able to do before. Just cant take my contour cut and the artwork to the step and repeat process together as one?

signmeup

OOOOOOH. Click "Duplicate" under file then position the duplicate that appears, then press Ctrl+D as may times as required.