• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel X6 Extra Content

idsignsil

All of the extra content that came with X6, and all of the other versions, are labeled with their numeric code. I was trying to find a vehicle template to check verses my measurements of the actual car, to see how close it would be, and if I could use the template that Corel has for the wrap design. When I use Connect, I can see what the file looks like, but it does not tell me the year, make, or model. I did find the correct template for the 2012 Scion IQ, but it took forever searching through all the files. Does anyone know if there is a list, book, pdf file, or anything out there from Corel that tells what the file actually is?

Dave Rowland

This is one of the selling points for Impact UK CD for vehicle outlines, it has a book with every vehicles listed out. However cant be sure what american vehicles are in the book

idsignsil

I am sure there is something over here like that. I have looked into Pro Vehicle Outlines, still trying to convince the boss to spend the money to get it.

capsLA

Does anyone know if there is a 2012 Scion iq template in Corel x5? Or is x5 too old to have that?

Anywhere else I could find the template for the 2012 IQ?

idsignsil

Get X6, I just found it in there the other day. We are doing a wrap on the IQ that is being donated by the Scion dealership to the school district. The killer is that the kids in the school district get to design the wrap, then we get to judge and install. I am hoping that we can steer the design of the wrap a little at least. Oh, the template is almost at the bottom of the list of car vehicle templates in X6.

Sharx

Perhaps you know of this trick, but for those that don't... In Windows 7 (IIRC Vista as well) Click the Start icon in the lower left corner, then in the search bar at the bottom just type the name of the car or image you are looking for in the extra content. ( you can type just the letters IQ for what you're looking for or you could type rose if you was looking for a rose.) The files will appear at the top in the documents section. Even if Corel numbers them as "CGS21298" if you have multiples files, you can then click on the "see more results" at the bottom of the pop up and it will bring up another tab that will show you thumbnails of the files that you can then select. Super easy but amazingly many don't know this little feature that makes it so simple to find files on you computer. Hope it helps!

Last edited: